2015年7月26日 星期日

Format of final paper exam

In the final exams, there are five types of questions.

Range: 遠東商務漢語 L1-3, L6, 參觀展覽(the packet printed on the paper) I will only give an exam on the vocabularies and sentence pattern I have taught in class, so you don't have to memorize some vocabularies and sentence pattern that I didn't teach. Most of the context in the final is from our text book. So please try to be familiar with the dialogue of these lessons.

1. Listening comprehension  

  • You will hear a conversation or a description twice and the questions twice. Then choose the most appropriate answer.
  • Study guide: the conversation is adapted from the dialogue from our text book, so please be familiar with the dialogue.
2. Multiple choices
  • To choose one vocabulary or sentence that fits the sentence.
3. Fill in the blanks with vocabularies.
  • You have to choose the vocabulary from the column and use it in the paragraph. I will give you the vocabulary in the column but the number of vocabularies are more than right answers so please study hard.
  • The format is like the practice I gave you last Thursday, but it's a paragraph in the final.
4. Answer the questions with sentence pattern.
  • I will give you a question and you are required to write a sentence with the sentence pattern I give you after each question.
  • Study guide: i picked sentence patterns that I taught in class, so please review the right orders of these sentence patterns.
5. Reading comprehension
  • There would be one for reading hotel room information, and one is a description.
Good luck for you finals. 加油!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言